Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to me...
Hmm,,
today it's my birthday
today it's my bornday
18 years ago
Many prayers that I prayed to. Many thanks are going I say. And many dreams that I had to realize.
yes,
This is the beginning of my long journey.This is the starting point should I choose,until eventually I see many other options I'm going through.
hupff,,
happy, scared, and curiousI feel that,
but, I must remain conscious,that this trip will not be back,I would still go through to the front,and make my experience as a lesson.
Thus,now I'm standing at a point 18 yearsI will graduate from high school
I'm going to college
and I will have friends, experiences, and new life.
I'm sure I'll get through it
with spiritand protection from God ..
Welcome to my new life:))
but, I must remain conscious,that this trip will not be back,I would still go through to the front,and make my experience as a lesson.
Thus,now I'm standing at a point 18 yearsI will graduate from high school
I'm going to college
and I will have friends, experiences, and new life.
I'm sure I'll get through it
with spiritand protection from God ..
Welcome to my new life:))
No comments:
Post a Comment