Boy, you never call me again
Though, i’m really miss you
When you never call me again
I’m disappointed
I’m sad
I’m angry
But i don’t know with whom
Because you never do something wrong
Not because we are no longer in touch, then you are guilty
No,,
When you never call me again
I’m get mad
But i can’t shared with anyone
When you never call me again
I feel lonely
I cry, alone
When you never call me again
I keep trying,
To stand up
Maybe it difficult
But i believe,
Hard doesn't mean can not
When you never call me again
I keep try,
Sharing with The One Who never sleep
Talk with God Who never tired
Cry in front of Rabbi Who always give me new spirit
And then, i find real smile
And then, i find inner life
And important thing, i get true love
When you never call me again
I miss you,
But i learn many things without you
Maybe someday,,
If you are the best for me, we will meet again
Without calling each other
If you are for me, we will meet again
With smile, with success, and with life because Allah azza wa jalla...
^Friendship Never Die^
5 comments:
dede ta yang g pernah telpon ?? hehehe
pantesan ilat q kecakot terus..
ono sing ngrasani..
--"
opo ae yoo, undercover iku..
haha, wes ndang jadian ae brooo
sudah kuliah, saat nya masa pendekatan, tidak perlu jadian kawan, tp cukup saling memiliki .. hehe
bzzz..
Post a Comment