I saw all the brightly colored like a rainbow
like the rainbow
very like it: D
and I think, rainbow like a forever friendship
I want to see a rainbow of different sides,
hm, like a friendship.that has many facets and many forms
like the rainbow
very like it: D
and I think, rainbow like a forever friendship
I want to see a rainbow of different sides,
hm, like a friendship.that has many facets and many forms
like the rainbow colored butterfly
fly free, to and fro
wings wide and fascinating
fly free, to and fro
wings wide and fascinating
like a rainbow-colored lollipop
she's sweet
and bring millions of happy memories
she's sweet
and bring millions of happy memories
rainbow-colored like the music
for bringing a beautiful symphony as the tone of life
for bringing a beautiful symphony as the tone of life

like a rainbow-colored flowers
fragrant
give joy and love
R A I N B O W
color of friendship that will always exist
immortal



2 comments:
I love all pictures.... keren.. suka!! ^^
hihii, makasihh yulii :))
hmm, tapi itu semua copas kok, karena bagus jadi aku ambil dehh..!!
Post a Comment