you crying
and who else was crying too
I hate to see you cry
and I also do not like to cry in front of you
then, after crying
others even break my spirit
shatter dreams and my golden opportunity
do not give me a chance
defendants like
all seemed to me difficult to move
difficulty breathing
they shouted,
"Why did you go away?"
and who else was crying too
I hate to see you cry
and I also do not like to cry in front of you
then, after crying
others even break my spirit
shatter dreams and my golden opportunity
do not give me a chance
defendants like
all seemed to me difficult to move
difficulty breathing
they shouted,
"Why did you go away?"
and me ..
I'm angry
I'm annoyed
I'm disappointed
by myself
who remain silent
without doing anything
I ..
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment