March 30, 2010

I don't know what should I do.

Last night i receive a message from someone..
(maybe he read this posting)..
And, this is his message for me..

"... maybe it's my imagination but you have it, it same as my ex, and then i found my self running into you, become an important person for me.."

hmm, I do not mean anything by writing this on my blog.I just feel confused what to do.honestly, I do not know.because I never had a boyfriend, (belum pernah lebih tepatnya.. :P)tapi bukan berarti saya tidak pernah suka dengan cowok yaa..I'm still normal, guys!!

xixix, I still cupu, right .. ==ahmm, what should i do?? nothing??,actually I've felt it since, well, always so,,not mean GR.but well, so, I am confused as to how and what ..
Honestly, I feel comfortable and happy to tell stories with him, but I have not enough to know him and, well, I have to stay focused to find a good college ..
hm, so sorry if my attitude was not acceptable.
and, i only can say "Thank You Very Much"

PS : I am not as you think 'blegug' Mr. hhehehe

1 comment:

adadiba said...

semoga aku ndak salah yaa..
kalo emang salah, hmm, please tell me !!