December 8, 2009

Little Story about High School











































i found a miracle in the midst of their existence.
many who could not be described with just a word.
and this time, when we more or less just months, a very short time is not it?
to know more about and know about you friends ..
and after this,,
our college, mamen!!
maybe I'll find some of the characters you all on my new friend, but clearly, I will never find yourself again.
because you only one.
and also limited.
: D
maybe I need to create a special museum for my friends High School,
yaahh,, and it is here ..
in my eyes, my heart, ears, and brain neurons that the slope is still empty.

you all are so special.
thank you for the good times that have been painted with
and later we'll meet again, with a degree of success in our hands.

: D

No comments: